25 July, 2013

NEW Arts Alliance Video



Elk River Arts Alliance Promo Video created by Shanti Goth

Artist Spotlight - Shanti Goth

For a small town, Elk River MN, sure has one heck of an art scene. I would be no where without it. My Art career started as being one of the original guinea pigs of the Elk River Arts Magnet Program nearly twenty years ago. I took a watercolor class. From there I have gone on to teach, show and sell my work in shows, stores and galleries across Minnesota and Wisconsin. I am slowly moving into the online Market.

But as an adult I am letting my first and secret passion come to the surface. Film. I have been IN LOVE with everything film since the very first movie I saw. E.T. I volunteered to make a small promotional video for the Elk River Arts Alliance to do with what they will, as they have been paramount to the support I have as an artist today. It is my very first video.  I managed everything pre and post production with subpar equipment and a budget of zero.

With regards to my budding film career I have also enjoyed such adventures as screenwriting, pitching to studios, working with special effects, editing, camera and switch operating and working part time as a Production Assistant and Casting Producer.

I most admire the work of Zack Snyder, Oliver Stone, Tim Burton and Peter Jackson and I hope to grow up to be a sum total of my four favorite Hero’s.
 
Thank you Shanti for creating such a wonderful video!  Lets keep sharing the Arts Alliance!
~ Arts Alliance Management ~

No comments: